Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Take A Chance On Me

Do you have that vintage necklace from your Grandmother or killer shoes you are dying to wear? Then do it! The majority of the time I am the most dressed up out of my friends when we go out. Why? Usually it's because I have a new outfit I'm itching to wear and I truly love how dressing up makes me feel. Everyone doesn't understand why Kim Kardashian wears 5 inch Christian Louboutins to the grocery store but I do! Ok, I can't say I've rocked heels just to purchase some grapes and milk but I have been tempted to.


We recently had a girls night at my friends house that was supposed to consist of a bowl of chili and a viewing of the new Twilight movie. When I entered Jill's apartment she was dressed up and my eyes immediately went to her brand new Steve Madden booties she purchased days before from www.traverseconsignment.com. I loved her outfit and admired the risk she took by being the most dressed up out of all of us. Although we were just in her home, she waltzed around her place with such confidence I almost asked if I could put on her shoes for a while.

It may be a pair of shoes, headband or coat that you are wanting to take a risk with. Ask a friend's opinion but trust your own! I found this Tolani scarf on www.traverseconsignment.com that would look great with a pair of jeans, solid shirt and sandals. Let this scarf standout and wear it like you love it!

Peace, love, and taking chances,
   
      Traverse Girl



No comments:

Post a Comment