Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Traverse Girl Is Created

When I was 5 years old, I begged my Mom for a pair of Sam and Libby ballet flats with a bow on the front. While my friends were asking for Barbies and My Little Ponies my love was (and still is) for shoes. My Mother quickly realized that she was in for quite a life with me that was full of playing dress up, make up, the need for a new outfit when the new school year rolled around and a senior paper that was based on the history of shoes.

It is my hope that this blog will portray my love for fashion, shopping on a budget and much more!

                        Peace, love, and great shoes,
                                                                      
                                                   Traverse Girl

     
                           




No comments:

Post a Comment